We will use the personal information entered in the inquiry form only for the purpose of answering inquiries.
1. We do not disclose or provide personal information to a third party without the consent of the individual. However, this does not apply when required by law. We may also outsource personal information for the purpose of responding.
2. For inquiries regarding personal information,
please contact the address below.
(1) Contact point for inquiries regarding disclosure of personal information and complaints
501-9 Fukushima, Sanda City, Hyogo Prefecture, 669-1313
TEL: 079-563-8139 FAX: 079-563-4805
(2) We will explain the procedure on the phone. Although we may ask you to submit identification documents, we do not use them for any other purpose. Please note that a fee will be charged for "disclosure of personal information subject to disclosure" or "notification of purpose of use".
(3) If you need to make a correction of your personal information or to stop the use of it, please contact the above consultation desk.
Our website uses SSL, which is an advanced encryption technology to securely send and receive your personal information.Communication is encrypted by SSL, so please use it with confidence.
If you have disabled SSL in your web browser settings, some services on the website may not be available.